here you may subscribe to the eucas newsletter by email
- EUCAS will periodically edit an electronic newsletter which will be put to the EUCAS website. The newsletter falls under the responsibility of an editor-in-chief.
- The editor-in-chief is recruited from the membership of the society and will be appointed by the board for a term of four years, with the possibility of re-appointment. The first editor-in-chief will be selected from the board members.
- The editor-in-chief appoints the members of the editorial board.
- The procedures, authority, and obligations of the editor-in-chief and the editorial board, and the procedures of editorial board meetings, which may or may not include meetings together with the board of the society, will be specified in the newsletter regulations by the editor-in chief with approval by the board.
- All members and particularly the board are asked to provide continuous input for the newsletter.