Full members of EUCAS can post their projects here. Please get in contact with us.
- "Smart environments for person-centered sustainable work and well-being" (sustAGE)
Development of a person-centered smart solution to support employment and later retirement of people from work (EU Horizon 2020).
Consortium of 10 european partners - 2019-2021
- Language comprehension in noisy environments
Jutta Kray, Vera Demberg, Dietrich Klakow - Saarland University, Germany - 2018-2021
- The aging episodic memory and its plasticity: A cross-cultural approach
Jutta Kray, Axel Mecklinger, Juan Li - Saarland University, Germany & Chinese Academy of Science, China - 2019-2021
- Development of traffic safety-related personal characteristics of seniors: A longitudinal study
Stephan Getzmann, Edmund Wascher, Georg Rudinger - IfADo & uzbonn, Germany - 2016-2021
- Enhanced selective attention by optimized suppression of irrelevant sensory information in older adults (Subproject in TRAIN-STIM)
Jörg Lewald, Stephan Getzmann - IfADo, Germany - 2015-2020
- Effects on brain activity and driving performance in young, middle-aged and older drivers
Melanie Karthaus - IfADo, Germany - 2016-2019
- Auditory scene analysis and focusing of attention in speech understanding in younger and older adults”
Stephan Getzmann - IfADo, Germany - 2015-2021
- Adult aging and social attention: the role of cognitive decline and social motivation
Louise Phillips, Ben Tatler - University of Aberdeen, Scotland - 2017-2021
- Social cognition and executive function in older adults in the UK and Malaysia: links to socio-economic factors.
Louise Phillips, Min Hooi Yong - University of Aberdeen, Scotland & Sunway University, Malaysia - 2018-2020
- Compensatory brain activity in older adults. The search for the electrophysiological indicators of cognitive processes involved in this activity, and its possible changes induced by working memory training
Ludmila Zając-Lamparska - Kazimierz Wielki University, Poland - 2018-2022
- Neuroplay. Developing an intuitive, portable training device based on the biofeedback method, aimed to support cognitive functioning in ageing.
Ludmila Zajac-Lamparska; Monika Wilkosc-Debczynska; Aleksander Araszkiewicz; Tomasz Senderek, Aleksander Sobotnicki, Radosław Tracz - Kazimierz Wielki University, Poland; Nicolaus Copernicus University - Collegium Medicum + entrepreneurs / partners of the consortium - 2018-2021
- Do video games keep the brain young?
Guido Band, Kerwin Olfers - Leiden University - 2010-2020
- Meditative practice and cognitive performance in healthy young and old adults
Guido Band, Roderik Gerritsen - Leiden University - 2015-2021